FIRST MERIT LIST - BACHELOR DEGREE PROGRAMS 2019
You are not selected at this time. Please wait for the next merit selection result.
• Fees challan will be issued with effect from Monday03.12.2018 after verification of all required documents
• LAST DATE OF PAYMENT OF ADMISSION FEE UNDER FIRST PROVISIONAL MERIT LIST FOR BACHELOR DEGREE PROGRAMS 2019 IS FRIDAY 07.12.2018.
Fees challan will be issued with effect from Monday03.12.2018 after verification of all required documents
LAST DATE OF PAYMENT OF ADMISSION FEE UNDER FIRST PROVISIONAL MERIT LIST FOR BACHELOR DEGREE PROGRAMS 2019 IS FRIDAY 07.12.2018.
The provisional selection/admission is allowed on the basis of data submitted by candidates. The provisional selection/admission shall be cancelled if any error found at any stage.
The candidates selected for admissionsare advised to bring all their required documents in folder (which is already provided with Prospectus-2019) at the time of collection of Challan of Admission Fees.
The admission fees challan will not be issued in case of short of any required document.
The candidates selected in Quota-oriented disciplines (listed below) are required to show their Original Domicile and PRC certificates at the time of collection of Admission Fees Challan.
BS (Computer Science)
BS (Information Technology)
BS (Public Administration)
BS (Software Engineering)
Pharm-D (Doctor of Pharmacy)
The candidates selected on reserve seats under category of “Sindh University Employees” are required to submitoriginal Service Certificate issued by the Registrar, University of Sindh, Jamshoro.
The candidates selected for admissions on reserved seats for“Sindh University Affiliated Colleges” are required to submit original service certificate countersigned by the Director College Education.
- Candidates must deposit fees within due date, if they want to be considered against WAITING LIST and if they are keen to seek admission in discipline higher up in preference order.
- Non-deposition of fees will deprive you of your candidature, for it.
- If the candidates desire to retain the discipline/subject where they have been selected, they may do so by submitting acceptance in OWN handwriting application (after payment of admission challan) along-with paid-up computerized challan of Rs. 200/- (two hundred) within due date. The same will apply to retaining the subject of all other updated lists.
- Those candidates selected in their subject as mentioned at choice No: 01 are not required to deposit challan of retaining fee.
- After due date no request for retaining of subject will be entertained.
- No application will be entertained for change of choice/subject.
- Once a choice of the discipline is assigned to a student, he/she will not be assigned lower choice(s) at later stage or in next merit list(s)
- University of Sindh reserves the right to rectify any error / omission detected at any stage and also reserves the right to cancel any Provisional Admission at any time without issuing prior notice.